Each UPS employee is assigned a unique username and password to use the UPSers dashboard. All active and inactive employees with IGEMS employee IDs can sign up on the official UPSers Login portal. Let’s start with the guide, requirements, new user registration, and troubleshooting guide.
Generating New ID And Pin Code
If you are new to UPSers and have no idea of user details, you can register for a new account by submitting your User ID and PIN and following a few more on-screen instructions. In the following steps, you will learn more about how to generate the user ID and PIN code.
- Visit the official website at UPSers.com.
- Navigate to the New User ID and PIN section by scrolling down
- Select / complete the fields “Work at”, “Employee type”, “Registration date”, “Last name”, “Year of birth”, “Employee ID”, etc.
- After valid data communication, the PIN code is displayed below.
- It is necessary to verify the details after submitting the same.
Temporary Lock Out
You will be provided with the 3 attempts to sign in your account by using your login credentials. If you submit the wrong details 3 times, you will be locked out of your account for 15 minutes. In case, you forget your login credentials, you can reset the same by following a set of very simple steps.
The steps to reset your password are explained here:
- Visit: UPSers.com
- Click the “I forgot my password” button provided at the bottom-most side of the portal.
- Enter the user ID and click the Submit button
- You will now get the security questions that you created at the time of registering on this portal.
- Enter the correct answers and you will be allowed to retrieve your password.
- Thus, it can be said that resetting the password on the official site is an easy task.